Searching for the StarThis programme aims to help PWDs and single mothers from marginalised communities through a creative sewing learning course and opportunity to start own business through the sales of self-crafted handcrafts and products at a Handmade Market every month for 1 year.
- 80 PWDs and single mothers will acquire creative sewing skills and be provided with an opportunity to start own business towards generating a steady income.
- Improve lives of 80 PWDs and single mothers and encourage them to be active members of the society.
- PWDs and single mothers will have entrepreneurial skills
- Able to accept orders and work from home
- Able to start own business
- Able to start their own sewing course